Thursday, June 26

University Seeking housing for Persons Displaced by Flood

Housing resources for displaced faculty, staff and students

Resources for persons needing assistance in finding rental properties include:

* Business Office: contact Cathy Fountain, at 335-0082, or
* Human Resources: contact Jane Holland, at 335-1371, or
Off-Campus Housing Service:
* Short term housing options: Iowa City/Coralville Convention and Visitors Center.

Do you have temporary housing to offer?

Anyone who has room in their home to offer to faculty, staff or students for short term use (days or weeks), should contact Cathy Fountain at 335-0082, or She will maintain a database of space. If you HAVE such a short term need, please contact Cathy directly.

No comments: