Thursday, October 16

Plumbing the Depths for Truth About Taxes

If I were to tell you that I had an idea that would help out you and 95% of other people and would only negatively affect 5% of the people who I had helped out for years before that (at the expense to you and the other 95%, I might add), You'd probably be okay with that, wouldn't you? Heck, you might even think it was about time that you caught a break.

Now, what if I were to tell you that same idea would help 98% of people like you and only hurt 2%, how would you feel about that? Oh, and there's money in it for you, if you go along with the idea.

"What's the idea," you ask? The tax plan offered up by Barack Obama. It would help 95% of all Americans pay the same or fewer taxes and the same plan as it applies to 98% of all small business people. But you don't have to take this blogger's word for it, check this out.

Under Obama's plan, Joe the Plumber and Joe Six Pack can sleep tonight knowing that his plan to buy any business that nets under $250,000 a year won't be affected by Obama's tax plan. And do you know how it works? Making folks pay into the system who have been given breaks and have figured out the loopholes to avoid paying their fair share.

Leveling the playing field, what a crazy idea!

No comments: